Key features of the Pico LTE 4×4:
- Real-time LTE eNodeB and EPC
- All-integrated in a single compact & portable box
- Runs Amari LTE 100 PHY – 3GPP compliant LTE Rel.13
- Cost effective & affordable
- Access to over 100 PHY & MAC Layer parameters
- Supports Commercial UEs ( tested with Samsung S4 & S5, Nexus 5, HTC One M9)
- Supports MIMO + the following FDD LTE bands (2,3,5 and 20). For other bands, please contact us.
- Starter kit available – Get an LTE Network up & running in < 10 minutes
- Typical 4 x 15 dBm of power built-in (OP1dB) & support for external power amplifier (external GPIOs)
- Record & Playback LTE test vectors (OTA) (Limited Amari LTE 100 feature)
- Onsite and online training available
- Supports Cat-M1 & NB IoT (3GPP Rel.13)
All-integrated solution including:
- LTE eNodeB and EPC running on embedded PC
- RF frontend supporting main UMTS frequency bands
- Amari LTE 100 PHY compliant to 3GPP LTE specs
- I/O peripherals to hook-up easily external monitor, mouse & keyboard
- LTE UEs, antennas & SIM cards included
Fully configurable for maximum flexibility
(per Amari LTE 100 implemented features)
- Exhaustive access to all PHY layer parameters & messaging flow
- Real-Time LTE Signal Validation
- Record & Playback LTE test vectors (OTA)
- Records in Matlab & SystemVue compatible format
Examples of configurable parameters in Amari LTE 100:
- Antenna configuration (SISO / MIMO) (contact Nutaq for details)
- Downlink Carrier Frequency (Amari LTE 100 supports all LTE frequency bands and possibility to setup custom bands). Pico LTE supported bands (2, 3, 5 and 20). For other bands, contact Nutaq sales
- Amari LTE 100 supports the following bandwidths 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz (contact Nutaq sales for Pico LTE supported bandwidths). It is defined in terms of Number of DL Resource Blocks
- Cyclic Prefix : Normal or Extended
- Transmission Mode (TM1 and TM3). Contact Nutaq for other transmission modes.
- Time advance for external RF devices like repeaters.
For exhaustive info on the configurable parameters, contact a sales representative!
From Rel.8 to Rel.12 and beyond
Being SDR based solution provider, the time of implementing new features from 3GPP standardization bodies has never been so efficient. Having powerful hardware and software based LTE stack from Amarisoft, we have clear roadmap to deliver the latest features and let you be on the edge of 3GPP-LTE technology.
Cost-Effective and Affordable
Nutaq’s Pico LTE is the perfect alternative to generate LTE waveforms over-the-air, test LTE devices for operation within the PicoLTE supported indoor small ranges, or use as LTE eNodeB in a private network. It offers you the full flexibility and access to PHY and MAC parameters without any commercial entry barrier or requiring high budgets.
From the Lab to the field tests
Expand coverage significantly by adding external Power Amplifier (PA) and Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), allowing you to increase your cell radius.
Onsite and online training
Time is money. Request our support in getting you up to speed with the Pico LTE and your project in order to achieve your goals fast and in effective manner.
PicoLTE with GPS-Disciplined Clock
From LTE Advanced Release 13 to 5G Using Matlab’s LTE Toolbox & PicoSDR 8×8
Who trust us…
“Nutaq’s Pico enables CorteXlab users to prototype highly computational PHY layer such as wideband MIMO OFDM and to design cooperative transmission techniques in a multi-node real time environment with perfect interference control.”
Head of CorteXlab Project
Don’t miss anything!
If you don’t want to miss any piece of content related to LTE, subscribe to our newsletter. That’s also how we share exclusive articles, white papers and invitations to events!