Head Office: Quebec City, Canada
NuRAN Wireless, is an international high technology company specialized in the development and production of novel solutions in the field of wireless communication 2G, 3G and 4G. NuRAN is a world leader in its field of expertise. Nutaq, a subsidiary of NuRAN Wireless, is specialized in the development and production of on-board systems and software-defined radio (SDR) used for prototyping new wireless communication protocols 4G and 5G and offers a technological monitoring to the enterprise. The fast-growing company has an impressive customer base both because of its recognition and its business potential. NuRAN has among its customers very renowned universities and research centers, integrators, equipment providers and world class telecom operators. The international aspect of the enterprise is allowing NuRAN to be at state-of-the-art of the needs of the emerging markets and it’s being reflected in its motto: “Reaching Everyone, Everywhere”.
Under the supervision of the directors of NuRAN and Nutaq business units, you will have to:
- Prepare and present demonstrations of our products to customers of NuRAN and Nutaq on the Asian territory;
- Develop applicative demonstrations related to the products;
- Assist the customers in their evaluation process of the products;
- Plan, organize and give tutorials and lessons on the product line;
- Write technical articles aiming to promote the applications, functionalities and performance of the products;
- Coordinate the redaction of scientific articles by external partners;
- Ensure a technological monitoring aiming to communicate the technological strategic orientations developed in our industry;
- Participate actively in the preparation and presentation of webinars and seminars to our partners and customers;
- Ensure a presale support to our technical and sales specialists to help obtaining new business opportunities.
To fulfill this position, we are looking for a dynamic person with a university degree of first, second or third cycle in electrical or electronic engineering and who’s familiar with telecommunications.
A pertinent experience of one to three years in the field of signal processing on FPGA or on-board systems is required. A strong interest for wireless communications and some experience in software defined radio are an asset. The person we are looking for is resourceful, self-reliant, bilingual and has excellent communication skills (English & Asian language). The person also has strong skills in researching and summarizing essential technical information. Finally, the candidate is allowed and willing to travel to meet our international customers.
To apply for this position, send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Nutaq. However, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
This position is offered without restrictions to women and men alike. Nutaq subscribes to equal access to employment practices.