Nutaq will be exhibiting at next Globecom 2015 that will take place in San Diego, California from December 6 to 10.
We will be at booth #216. We’ll be participating in the lightning talks, present our first demonstration of our new calibration reference design, show the all-integrated LTE solution in action and share our latest LTE performance measurements of our Radio640. This is going to be a busy show!
By visiting Nutaq’s booth, you will not only learn more about your field of expertise, you’ll also get a chance to win a iPad Mini 2. See you at Globecom!
16x Radio640 Multi-Transceiver Coherence Calibration
Scope of the demonstration:
Massive multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) is a challenging area of 5G wireless research. For next-generation wireless data networks, it promises significant gains that offer the ability to accommodate more users at higher data rates with better reliability while consuming less power. One of the key concepts to reach these design objectives is to perform Multi-User MIMO (beamforming) at a large scale, which requires phase and gain coherence among antennas on separate radio heads.
Objectives of the demonstration:
- Introduce Nutaq’s 2nd Gen PicoSDR-8×8
- Show how PicoSDR system platform can be interconnected and synchronized to build larger system (TitanMIMO).
- Provide phase and gain compensation performance over 16 TRx.
- Show that these performances meet the Massive MIMO requirements.
- Demonstrate the automatic calibration procedure.
LTE Demo – Nutaq PicoLTE in action
We’ll be doing a live demonstration of the efficiency of the PicoLTE with the transmission of a video stream to two UEs.
- Compact & portable all-integrated solution
- LTE Rel.8 to Rel.12 and beyond from Amarisoft
- Cost effective & affordable
- Complete access to PHY parameters
- Support Commercial UEs (Samsung S4, S5, Nexus, HTC One M9)
- Support all the LTE bands worldwide and all modes (FDD/TDD, SISO, MIMO…)
- Include Nutaq’s MBDK/BDSK for new waveform design
- From the lab to the field tests using external power amplifiers
- And more!
LTE Performance Measurements of Nutaq’s Radio640
The latest LTE Performance Measurements of the Radio640: it’s clean, it’s powerful, you should come see it for yourself!
Schedule a one-on-one session
If you already know you want to visit our booth and would like to ensure you have a representative all for yourself to answer all your questions and show you the demo, just send us an email to let us know when you’d like to come visit us and we’ll make sure someone is available.
The 5G Puzzle: R&D Democratization – Piotr Pietrzyk, Business Development Manager at Nutaq.
Tuesday Dec.8, 16:15-18:00, Globecom, San Diego, California.